Teofilo Ferreira, in Paraguay

Location: Paraguay
Primary Activity: Produce Transportation
Loan Use: to buy fruits and vegetables
Loan Ammount: $750
We Contributed: $75
Repaid: 45%
Date Funded: Oct 3, 2008
Repayment Term: 11 months

Teofilo is 42 years old, has been married to his wife Antonia for 14 years, and has two children. After working as a driver for a refrigerator company, he save up enough money to buy a cargo truck. He now hauls agricultural products to market. He will use this loan to purchase produce.


2 comments:

Adventure girl said...

So cool sweetie. Will read more later. Look at my blog as to what I said about your new blog and on my right hand side-http://adventuregirlwannabee.blogspot.com/2008/10/sky-watch-friday.html

I love you!

Adventure girl said...

Oh yea~ I'm her mama;)